Packages might be delivered to your mailbox or signed by your neighbors. We suggest you check in your mailbox and with your neighbors first. If you cannot find it, check for your package with the shipping company then. Remember to bring your ID! If you still cannot find your package either, please do not hesitate to contact ROMWE Customer Service.
Articles in this section
- How to change my shipping address?
- Why is the tracking number not working?
- Why hasn't my shipping information been updated?
- Will I be responsible for any customs or duty fees?
- How come my package shows delivered but I have not received my package?
- Why was my order shipped separately?
- Why was my package returned?
- Do I need to be at my shipping address when my package is delivered?
- What should I do when tracking updates show my package was returned?
- Are there any additional fees?
Article is closed for comments.