Detailed personal information may be required to authorize your order. If you have been asked to authorize your order it has been randomly selected and placed on hold by our fraud prevention team for further verification. It is our responsibility to protect our shoppers from any unwanted billings. If the order has not been authorized after one week, we are forced to believe it is fraudulent and the order will be subject to cancellation without further notice.
Articles in this section
- What am I eligible to apply my points to?
- How am I able to check how many points I have?
- How do I receive Bonus Points?
- How am I able to redeem my Bonus points?
- Why was my payment declined?
- Am I able to apply multiple discount codes?
- Why am I being asked to authorize my order?
- Why isn't my promo code applying?
- Am I able to use my ROMWE bonus points, Wallet money and a coupon code all at the same time?
Article is closed for comments.