Packages might be delivered to your mail box or signed by your neighbors. We suggest you check in your mail box and with your neighbors first. If you cannot find it, please check your package with the shipping company first. Remember to bring your ID and the tracking number! If you still cannot find your package neither, please do not hesitate to contact Romwe Customer Service.
Articles in this section
- Why hasn't my shipping information been updated?
- Will I be responsible for any customs or duty fees?
- How long will it take my order to arrive?
- How to change shipping address?
- Why is the tracking number not working?
- How come my package shows delivered but I have not received my package?
- Why was my order shipped separately?
- Why was my package returned?
- Do I need to be at my shipping address when my package is delivered?
- What should I do when tracking updates show my package was returned?