Packages might be delivered to your mail box or signed by your neighbors. We suggest you check in your mail box and with your neighbors and families first. If you cannot find it, check for your package with the shipping company then. Remember to bring your ID! If you still cannot find your package neither, please do not hesitate to contact Romwe Customer Service.
Articles in this section
- Why hasn't my shipping information been updated?
- What if I don't want my parcel because of the custom duties?
- Why was my package returned?
- Why was my order shipped separately?
- How to change my shipping address?
- Are there any extra charges?
- My package was declined by customs, what should I do?
- My parcel is unsuccessfully delivered, what can I do?
- How come my package shows delivered but I have not received it?
- What happens if I am unavailable when delivery?